Yes we have finally make the face book plunge, something we meant to do but just hadn't got around to doing it... now we can tick it off our to do list.
So I'm hoping our followers on here will help support our face book page & we would be very grateful for your support.
Now down to the juicy bits; here is our new just created face book page for your enjoyment.
If you want to spread the news even further then let everyone you know on the face book "sphere" about our page, spread the goodness...
Sunday, 6 June 2010
I would like to thank all of our supporters, all of the blog followers, all of the shop favorites and so on. I am very grateful for your support!
So this has been a very busy week for us & we will be very occupied in the next few months. New product lines, shop photo's, promotion, a new website and so on so we are moving forward as quickly as possible.
I would like to thank everyone who has made a purchase on our shop... we have now reached 15 sales since april and are very proud of this achievement.
New product lines:
- We will have a natural unscented body powder/talc for sale at £2.00 each and may include a rose scented flavor if our body powders prove popular.
- We will be selling 3 different soaps, these will feature the most luxurious ingredients to feature in a soap. The flavors will be tangerine twist, lavender & rose petals & Moroccan mint with black tea.
- We will have a new lip balm. Vanilla Pod... a gorgeous blend of french vanilla.
- We will also have some permanent bath salts... which we are very interested in and can't wait to start all of these new ranges.
- Soon we will have a new website, this will feature a newsletter which you can opt in to receive, a rating system where you can rate products and leave reviews, competitions and so on, we hope this will help get our business out there.
- Yes, evil promotion time. No rest for the wicked, we will be promoting as hard as we can in the next months featuring competitions, giveaways...
So we will be very busy now, it's just finding the time to fit it all in to an already busy schedule.
Very busy times!